Friday, July 16, 2021

Your gentle, loving Father


7/16/21  12:58 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Come to Me!  Do not be afraid to open your heart to Me.  I Am your gentle, loving Father.”


“I wait for you day and night to spend time with Me in prayer.  I have so much I want to teach you, starting with My Unfathomable and Everlasting Love and Forgiveness and Mercy for you!”


“Take courage!  I Am Christ the King, ruler of Heaven and Earth.  I long to reign in your heart fully.”


“Enter into My Heart!  I welcome you with My Open Arms of Love.  Tell Me everything!  Confide in Me.”


“I will be your Strength.  I will be your Courage.  I will be your Love!  I will be with you, My Precious Child.”


“I love you, I love you, I love you!  I bless you, I bless you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: