Monday, July 5, 2021

My Holy Love and Mercy for you



7/5/21  5:04 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am here with you.  I swoop you up in My Loving Arms.  I carry you close to My Heart.  I will never let you go, My Precious Child.”


“I Am your Loving Father.  I watch over you day and night.  You will be with me forever because you believe in Me, and because you turned away from your sins.”


“What pleases Me most is your acts of kindness and love, when you are caring and compassionate to everyone you encounter.  In those moments you are showing your love for Me, because I dwell in each person.”


“I have created every human being in My Holy Image.  Therefore each person has great dignity in My Eyes, no matter what you see.  Each and every soul is infinitely precious to Me, and worth dying for.”


“I give Myself totally and completely for you on My Holy Cross.  I made the ultimate sacrifice for you out of My Deep Love and Mercy for you.  I have accomplished everything you need for your salvation.”


“Come to Me.  Surrender your heart to Me, like I surrendered My Sacred Heart to you.  Surrender your life to Me that I may give you My New Life, My Eternal life.”


“I will re-create you in My Love and Mercy.  I will renew you in My Love and Mercy.”


“I love you, My Holy Children, I love you!  I bless you forever with Myself and My Holy Love and Mercy for you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: