Sunday, July 4, 2021

Let Me Save you

 


7/4/21  6:08 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Happy are those who put Me first in their lives.  I tend to their every need.  I watch over and protect them from all evil and all harm.  I make My Love known to them.  I reveal Myself to them.”


“I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life!  I Am all yours for the taking.  I give Myself freely to you.  I died for you on My Holy Cross.  I paid a terrible price for your salvation.  I loved you first!”


“I have already paved your way to Me.  I have already sought you out and found you!  I Am your home.  I Am your family.  I Am your Loving Father.  I Am your Savior.  I Am your Holy Spirit that fills you with the fire of My Holy Love!”


“I Am the Holy Trinity, your Lord, and God, and King!  I Am the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!”


“All you need is Me.  I Am on your side, against evil and darkness in this world.”


“Let Me save you.  Let Me rescue you.  I Am here for you, My Precious Child!”


“I love you, I love you, I love you!  I bless you, I bless you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”



No comments: