Friday, July 30, 2021

My Every Step


7/30/21  3:45 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I will reign in every heart that loves Me.  I will pour forth My Blessings, My Grace, and My Holy Spirit upon you!”


“You will be like Me.  You will recognize Me in your brothers and sisters in Christ!”


“Fight the good fight!  Keep your faith, and hope, and trust in Me at all times.  I Am with you always.  I go before you and behind you.  I prepare the way for you to follow My Every Step.”


“I will lead you and guide you in My Holy Ways of love, peace, and joy!  You will delight in carrying out My Holy Will for you!”


“Be not afraid.  I have conquered the world!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Lambs, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: