Friday, July 2, 2021

New Creation in Me


 

7/2/21  3:10 a.m.


“Oh, My Children!  Bless My Holy Name forever!  Praise Me with your whole heart!  Sing a new song of praise and gratitude to Me.  Let your heart burst with My Holy Joy!”


“You have a place inside My Holy Heart, a place that I call you to reside in Me, to rest in Me, to dwell in Me forever!”


“You have much to be thankful for.  I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!”


“I call you by name.  I gently lead you in paths of righteousness and salvation.”


“I Am  your Savior, your Messiah, and your Redeemer!  I Am the Lover and the Healer of your soul. Everything is possible for Me.”


“I make you a New Creation in Me!”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you the more you bless Me, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: