Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Very Special Purpose and Plan


7/27/21  1:49 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are My Unique Creation, hand-picked, and hand created with My Love!  I delight in you!  I Am enamored with you!”


“I chose the day you were born.  I anticipated your life since time began.  You have a very special purpose and plan for your life that involves the salvation of countless souls.”


“Trust in Me.  Place your faith and your hope in Me.  I will lead you and guide you every moment to do My Holy and Pleasing Will.”


“Do not worry at all.  Have no fear.  I Am with you.  I fill you with My Holy Love, My Blanket of Peace, and My Expectant Joy!”


“You will love doing My Holy Will because it is what I planned for you, and it puts your life in right order, exactly where you belong, spreading My Holy Love to thirsty souls.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you in My Holy Name, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: