Wednesday, July 21, 2021

I will carry you


7/21/21  3:21 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am holy, worthy to be praised forever and ever!  I Am the One who makes you holy, set apart, to worship Me, to love Me, and to serve Me.”


“You do not have to wait until you are in heaven with Me to understand My Holy Love for you.  I bless you with My Holy Wisdom to comprehend all that I suffered for your salvation.”


“Because of My Great and Vast Love for you, I embraced My Holy Cross.  I was innocent, and yet I chose to die for you.  I also chose to rise from the dead for you.  And I chose to send you My Holy Spirit!”


“I do not expect you to follow Me on your own, to do the impossible in your own strength.  My Grace is sufficient for you.  I bless you with every grace and every gift in the heavens that you need to accomplish My Holy, and Loving, and Precious Will for you.”


“Trust in Me with your whole heart!   Surrender your doubts to Me.  Cast your cares upon Me.  I will carry you.  I will be with you always, My Love.”


“In your humble, loving obedience to Me, you will give Me great glory, and honor, and praise!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: