Friday, July 23, 2021

The Fullness of My Love


7/23/21  5:01 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Ah, you are My Beautiful Creation!  You make Me smile!  I love spending time with you.”


“I love revealing Myself to you.  There are certain things about Me that only you understand.  That is why it is important for you to be a witness of My Love!”


“My Love has countless faces, countless facets that glorify My Holy Name forever.  Your encounter with Me is very special.  I will reveal to you alone one aspect of My Love that no one else will see.”


“Your witness of My Love is unique.  No one else will have your story.  You are the only one who can tell your story of My Love for you.”


“Tell how I saved you.  Tell how your encounter with Me changed you.  Spread My Love to everyone in your path.  Be My Light and My Love in this world!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with the fullness of My Love, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: