Monday, July 19, 2021

You in Me, and I in you


7/19/21  4:34 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You in Me, and I in you.  United together in Holy Bonds of Love.  Everything is possible for Me, through My Grace and My Holy Spirit working in your heart.”


“You cannot do it by yourself.  You need My Help.  I Am your Salvation.  Your Salvation comes through My Holy Cross, through My Loving Suffering and Sacrifice for you, through the shedding of My Precious Blood to wash away your sins.”


“Only I can change you.  I have the power and the love to transform your heart through My Holy Spirit.  When you open your heart to Me, miracles happen.  When you invite Me into your heart, and allow Me to reign as your Lord, God, and King of your heart, then I make you a new creation, a holy vessel, a holy temple where I dwell.  You in Me, and I in you.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: