Thursday, July 29, 2021

Radiant with Joy


7/29/21  2:55 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Wait upon Me.  I Am your strength and your shield.  I Am your holy dwelling place.  Be still in the knowledge of My Love for you!”


“Exult My Holy Name forever!  Lift up your hearts to Me.  I Am worthy of all glory, honor, and praise!  Show Me your face.  I will make you radiant with joy when you contemplate My Great Love for you.”


“Walk with Me, Hand in hand.  Let us explore My Holy Plans for you.  My Will for you makes you completely happy.  My Will for you steeps you in My Peace, My Love, and My Joy!”


“Say, ‘Come, Holy Spirit, come!’  I will come into your heart, and dwell in your soul, and renew you in My Holy Love!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, My Holy Little Lambs, I love you!  I bless you in a mighty way with My Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen and Amen!”

No comments: