Wednesday, July 28, 2021

My Joyful Wisdom


7/28/21  2:31 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I clear your path to Me!  I make it possible for you to come to Me.  I draw you close to Me.”


“I live, and breathe, and move in you.  I dwell in you and you dwell in Me.  We are closely united together in My Holy, Eternal Love, especially when you walk in My Ways of Love, and Peace, and Joyful Wisdom.”


“I Am always ready to enter your heart, at a moment’s notice.  You are the one who opens your heart to Me.  I have already opened My Heart to you when a lance pierced My Side on My Precious and Holy Cross.”


“I Am here for you.  I can enter any circumstance that you surrender to Me.  All I need is your trust, faith, and hope.  I will do the rest!”


“I can turn any circumstance around, and use it to demonstrate My Love for you, and for My Glory, according to My Holy, Precious, and Loving Will.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: