Monday, July 26, 2021

Surrender to My Holy Love for you!


7/26/21  12:35 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are perfectly pleasing in My Eyes.  I have watched you grow in My Grace and My Love.  I have purified you in My Holy and Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross.”


“My sufferings for you pave the way for many hearts to be converted, and turn back to Me, through your obedience to My Holy Will for you.” 


“I Am ready to receive you into My Heart.  Surrender to My Holy Love for you!  I will make you a new creation.  I will make you a fisher of men.  You will say, ‘I have seen the Lord!’”


“You will be My Witnesses to My Holy Love in your life.  I Am blessing you, and blessing you, and blessing you!”


“I love you, My Holy Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: