Monday, July 12, 2021

Know My Joy, My Peace, and My Love!


7/12/21  3:43 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am faithful to you as the day is long.  My Love for you is eternal!”


“I Am your rock, your fortress and your deliverer!  I Am your joy and the song in your heart.  I Am your inspiration to do good to everyone!”


“Come to Me, you who are weary!  I will place My Yoke upon you.  I will gently lead you and guide you closer to Me.”


“I will deepen your understanding of My Holy Love for you!  I will set you free from your bondage to sin.  You will be free indeed to love as I love!”


“You will learn how blessed it is to be obedient to My Holy and Loving Will for you!  You will know My Joy, My Peace, and My Love in your heart and soul!”


“I will dwell in you, and you will dwell in Me, as the day is long.”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you in My Holy Name, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen and Amen!”

No comments: