Saturday, July 17, 2021

My Undying Love for you!


7/17/21  1:36 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are nestled safely in My Heart!  I will never leave you or forsake you.  I will always be here for you.”


“You can count on Me to feed you My Holy Self forever, and to quench your thirst with the living waters of My Holy Love for you!”


“I give you My Holy Spirit Dove to enlighten your mind with My Holy Wisdom and Understanding of My Undying Love for you!”


“I will satisfy every single question that arises from your heart.  I will answer every single prayer that passes through your lips to Me according to My Holy, Precious, and Loving Will for you!”


“You will be inundated with My Love, My Peace, My Joy, and My Holy Grace!  I will dwell in you, and you will dwell in Me.  We will be together forever!”


“I love you, My Holy Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Little Lambs, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: