Sunday, July 11, 2021

My Divine Nature


7/11/21  2:41 a.m.


“Oh, My Children!  I came to you in humility and great love as an infant in swaddling clothes.  I emptied Myself so that I could become like you, spirit and flesh.”


“I took on your human nature, perfectly united with My Divine Nature.  Now I seek to unite your humble being in My Holy Bliss!”


“I love to fill you with My Holy Spirit and My Holy Presence!  You are My Dwelling Place, My Earthen Vessel!”


“Open your heart to Me!  You were made to be filled with My Holy Love for you!  I will set you free from your vices, and replace them with My Virtues!”


“I desire your heart in the Palms of My Pierced Hands.  I desire to heal you and make you whole in Me.  I desire to be united with you in heaven forever!”


“I love you, My Precious Lambs, I love you!  I bless you with My Sacred Heart and My Holy Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: