Saturday, July 24, 2021

My Bottomless Love for you


7/24/21  4:03 a.m.

Oh, My Children!  Happy are those who daily follow Me!  I lead you to My Living Waters.  I quench your thirst for Me.  I lead you to My Bread of Life!  I satisfy your hunger for Me.”

“Come to Me!  Do not let anything hinder you from coming to Me.  I Am always here for you.  I wait for you with My Open, Loving Arms!”


“I will teach you many things about Me.  I will reveal Myself to you in a special way that only you will understand.  I will give you My Holy Wisdom to understand My Bottomless Love for you!”


“Accept My Ways of Love, Peace, and Joy in your heart.  Think of Me in every decision that you make.  I will be faithful to lead you and guide you to Myself, your Fountain of Life.  I will accomplish My Holy, Loving, and Perfect Will through you, and for you!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: