Saturday, July 10, 2021

My Holiness and Grace


7/10/21  6:02 a.m.


“Oh, My Children!  You are with Me and I Am with you!  Draw near to Me, and I will draw near to you.  Seek My Face, and you will be found in Me, and I in you.”


“I Am not far from you.  I Am very near to your heart, and you are very near to My Heart.”


“My Holy Spirit makes it possible for you to come to Me.  I fill you with My Holiness and Grace.  You are My Temple, and My Dwelling Place.”


“I Am the One who cleanses you.  I Am the Holy One who purifies you from your sins when you bring them to Me at the foot of My Cross, and repent.”


“I cover you with My Holy and Precious Blood.  I wash your sins clean away.”


“I renew you in My Holy Love.  I mold you and make you into a vessel of My Holy Love!  You bring Me, and spread My Holy Love, to everyone you encounter!”


“You are My Light and My Love to the world!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: