Wednesday, July 14, 2021

My Contagious Joy!


7/14/21  5:22 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am the Eternal Word!  My Kingdom will last forever.  My Love will reign in every heart that is united to Me, for all eternity.”


“Do not be afraid to approach Me.  I Am Holy, yes, but I meet you as you are.  I call you by name to come to Me, like a shepherd calls a little lamb.”


“I only have love and forgiveness for you.  I just want you to know the joy of My Love for you.  My Heart longs to be united with your heart.  I thirst for you.  I thirst for your soul.  I thirst for your love.”


“I want everything to be right between us.  Heaven starts now, in your encounter with Me, in your healing, and your relationship with Me.”


“My Holy Love will overflow from your heart to those who encounter you, because I dwell in you, and I dwell in them, thirsting for My Holy Love in you.”


“You will be My Witness of My Holy Love for you.  You will be filled with My Contagious Joy!”


“I love you, My Precious Little Lambs, I love you!  I bless you abundantly with My Holy Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: