Tuesday, July 20, 2021

You are never alone


7/20/21  6:14 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  How I long for you to be with Me always.  I thirst for your soul.  I thirst for your love.  I look after you.  I take care of all your needs.”


“You are Mine and I Am yours, forever.  I Am always with you!  You are never alone.  I care for you deeply.  You are always on My Mind.  I watch over you day and night.”


“I Am always with you.  Fear not!  I have overcome the world.  The evil one has no power over you.  I purify you through My Most Holy and Precious Blood.  I flood your soul with My Holy Love for you!”


“When you eat My Body, broken for you, and drink My Blood, for the forgiveness of your sins, I dwell in you, and you dwell in Me!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: