Thursday, July 15, 2021

Dwell in My Love. Dwell in Me


7/15/21  5:33 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  My Heart goes out to you!  I want to gather you to Myself in My Loving Arms, and keep you safe in My Heart, full of love for you.”


“Believe in My Love for you.  Believe in the truth of My Love for you.  No matter what, I will always love you!”


“I have loved you since time began.  I will love you for all eternity.  I love you now, at this very moment, and the next, and the next…”


“I Am present with you in your heart and soul.  I dwell in you.  My Holy Presence dwells in you.”


“Cultivate My Love in your heart.  Dwell in My Love.  Dwell in Me.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you abundantly with My Love and My Holy Presence, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: