Thursday, July 22, 2021

Holy training ground


7/22/21  6:01 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I created the sunrises.  I created the sunsets.  I created you most lovingly!”


“The trials you have are specific to the needs of your soul.  I Am standing upon the holy training ground of your soul.”


“Do not be afraid!  I Am with you always.  I give you all the strength, and love, and wisdom you need to draw close to Me and rely upon Me during your training as My Disciple.”


“You will be pleased with the outcome of your perfected soul in My Love.  Your heart will spill over with My Holy Love, Peace, and Joy!”


“I have everything under control.  Place your trust, hope, and faith in Me!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: