Saturday, July 3, 2021

Find your healing in Me


 7/3/21  6:06 a.m.


“Oh, My Children!  You are so precious to Me!  I watch over you day and night.  I shower My Blessings and My Love upon you every moment!”


“I Am intimately involved in your daily spiritual growth as you draw closer to Me.  I put your emotional, psychological, and physical growth in right order, too!”


“All you need is Me.  Find your rest in Me.  Find your healing in Me.”


“I stand at the very root of your mountains, ready to strike soil, pour My Precious Blood from My Holy  Cross upon your wounds, and speak My Heavenly Words of Healing and Love to your weary soul.”


“You are My Beloved Creation.  I will heal you and renew you in My Holy Love.  Believe in Me.  Believe in My Merciful, Compassionate, Gentle, and Everlasting Love for you.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Holy and Beloved Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: