Monday, November 1, 2021

Praise My Holy Name!


11/1/21  3:55 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all glory, honor, and praise!  Lift up your hands and your hearts to Me!  Glorify My Holy Name at all times!  Let My Praises be ever on your lips!  Sing My Praises from your heart!  Glorify My Holy Name forever!”


“Rejoice with Me in your heavenly inheritance!  Rejoice with Me in your salvation!  Rejoice with Me in your everlasting life, united with Me as One!”


“Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Praise My Holy Name at all times!  Praise Me at all times!”


“I Am watching over you.  I Am with you always.  I dwell inside your heart when you praise Me.  I Am keeping you safe.  You have nothing to fear.  I love you with all of My Heart!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: