Monday, November 15, 2021

Beloved of My Soul


11/15/21  2:24 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are the Beloved of My Soul.  I long for you.  I thirst for your love.  I Am the Bridegroom.  You are My Bride, the Church.  I Am the Head of the Body of Christ.  You are precious members of My Body of Christ!”


“You are My Beloved Sons and Daughters!  I Am yours, and you are Mine.  I call you by name!”


“Come to Me, and I will refresh your soul.  I Am the Fountain of Living Water that wells up within you.  Drink in My Holy Love for you.  Drink in My Holy Words to you.”


“Read My Holy Scriptures every day.  Learn more about Me, that you may know, love, and serve Me with great joy in your heart!”


“I Am here for you.  I Am always with you!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: