Saturday, November 6, 2021

My Holy Presence


11/6/21  1:47 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Let Me fill you with My Holy Presence.  Taste and see that I Am good!  I Am All Love.  I Am All Peace.  I Am All Joy!”


“Open your heart to Me.  I Am standing at the door of your heart, waiting for you to crack the door open.  I Am a gentleman.  I will not enter unless you invite Me.  My Grace and My Holy Love are poised to bless you abundantly.  My Holy Spirit is ever ready to fill you with the fire of My Holy Love!”


“It is your choice to follow Me or not.    I gave you the beautiful gift of free will.  I will not force you to follow Me.  I cannot make you love Me.”


“My Holy Love for you is eternal.  I have always loved you, even before you were born.  I created you in My Holy Image out of Great Love!”


“You are Mine, and I Am yours.  I love you with all of My Heart!  I will always love you, no matter what!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beautiful Creation, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: