Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Let Us Rejoice!


11/2/21  4:52 a.m.


“Oh, My Children!  You are blessed by My Father.  You are blessed by Me.  You are blessed by My Holy Spirit.  You are blessed by the Holy Trinity.”


“This day I set you before Me.  You are the object of My Holy, Eternal Love!  You are My Precious Sons and Daughters!  I rejoice in you, My Beautiful Creation.”


“I Am enamored with your hearts and souls.  I choose you to follow Me.  I choose you to know Me.  I choose you to know My Deep and Wide Holy Love for you.  I choose to reveal Myself to you.  I choose you to love Me.  I choose you to serve Me.”


“Oh, happy day!  This is the day that I have made.  Let Us rejoice and be glad in it!”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Little Lambs, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: