Thursday, November 4, 2021

Know for certain that I love you


11/4/21  5:03 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are so precious to Me.  I love you.”


“Allow the truth of My Love for you to penetrate your heart and sink deeply into your soul.  Take the time to spend with Me that you need each day until you know for certain that I love you.  Don’t do anything else until you know that you are loved by Me.”


“This is so important because you think differently when you know you are loved.  You act differently when you know you are loved.  You live your life differently when you are grounded in My Holy Love for you.”


“How can you give what you don’t have?  Be filled with the knowledge of My Holy Love for you first, then you will be able to be a vessel of My Holy Love to others.”


“I Am waiting for you with My Loving Arms outstretched toward you.  Come home to Me.  I welcome you into My Loving Heart.”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you with My Everlasting Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: