Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Be imitators of My Holy Love!


11/3/21  2:08 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Always remember in the depths of your heart that I love you.  This eternal truth should guide your thoughts and your actions.  Every soul has a great thirst for My Holy Love, just like I thirst for your love.  When you already know that you are deeply loved by Me, it changes the way you live, the way you think, and the way you act.”


“Be imitators of My Holy Love!  Be My Witnesses!  Tell everyone how much I love them!  Tell them your story.  Tell them how My Holy Love for you changed your heart!”


“Spread My Gospel!  Spread My Good News!  You have so much to look forward to, with Me, in My Heavenly Kingdom.  You spread My Heavenly Kingdom on Earth when you walk in My Holy Ways of Love!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Lovely Doves, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: