Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Believe in My Unfathomable Love for you!


11/24/21  4:54 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am Faithful to you.  I Am loyal to you.  I call you by name to come to Me.  I want to make an everlasting, loving, peaceful, and joyful covenant with you.  I want to set things right between us.”


“I offer you an olive branch.  I send you My Holy Spirit Dove.  I give Myself to you.  In Holy Communion, I give you My Flesh to eat, and My Blood to drink.  I give Myself freely to you.  I offer Myself to you with Great Holy Love.  I make a gift of Myself to you.  I make you holy as I Am Holy.”


“Do not dwell on your sins and failures.  Confess them to Me, and I will forgive and heal you.  Keep your eyes on Me.  I Am your salvation.  I will work with you to save your soul.  Have mercy and compassion upon yourself as I do.  You are fallen, but you are redeemable through My Holy and Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross.”


“By My Suffering you are healed.  By My Stripes you are healed.  By My Sacrifice for you, I can make you a new creation, full of My Grace, My Light, and My Merciful Love.”


“Place your faith, your hope, and your trust in Me.  Believe in My Unfathomable Love for you!”


“I love you, My Beloved Little Lambs, I love you!  I bless you My Precious Sons and Daughters, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: