Saturday, November 20, 2021

Good out of pain and suffering


11/20/21  4:48 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I come to you in the silence of your heart.  I come to you in your pain.  I come to you in your grief.  I come to you to be with you.  I call you to Myself.”


“I Am familiar with pain and suffering.  I Am intimately knowledgable of your pain and suffering.  Offer up to Me your pain and suffering.  I will unite it to My pain and suffering on My Cross and offer it up to God Our Father for the conversion and salvation of souls!”


“In this way, no amount of pain and suffering is wasted.  I can use your pain and suffering to bring souls close to Me, that I may heal them and restore their dignity as My Precious Sons and Daughters.”


“I can bring much good out of pain and suffering.  I can purify your soul as you join with Me in the salvation of the world!”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: