Friday, November 5, 2021

I call you to surrender


11/5/21  1:50 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise!”


“Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Who Is To Come!”


“I Am the Lord over all of the universe.  I Am the King of kings and the Lord of lords!  I Am the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.”


“I Am your Loving Father.  I Am your Saving Messiah, Jesus.  I Am the Holy Spirit, that dwells in you.  I Am the Holy Trinity that loves you, and blesses you, and draws you close to Me.”


“I call you by name.  I call you to follow Me.  I call you to surrender yourself to Me.  I will take care of everything!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: