Thursday, November 18, 2021

Keep your eyes on Me


11/18/21  3:19 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Look upon My Holy Face.”


“I will lead you and guide you where I will for you to go.”


“There is nothing wrong with following Me, ever!”


“Thank you for your willingness to follow My Holy Spirit.”


“Keep your eyes on Me.  Surrender your heart to Me, and I will surrender My Sacred Heart to you.”


“You can carry Me as the Infant Christ Child in the loving arms of your heart and soul.  My Home, My Resting Place, My Dwelling Place is within you.  My Heavenly Kingdom starts inside you!”


“My Holy Spirit dwells in you, My Holy Temple!”


“I Am the Holy One who makes you Holy.  I bless you with many graces to follow Me.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you from the bottom of My Heart, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: