Monday, November 8, 2021

A Taste of Heaven


11/8/21  2:58 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid.  Trust in Me for your salvation.  Trust in Me for your protection from all evil and all harm.”


“I Am with you in a mighty way.  I go before you and behind you.  I dwell inside your heart and soul.  You have nothing to be afraid of.  I Am taking good care of you.”


“You are My Beloved Children. I will never let you go.  I draw you closer to Me everyday.  I nourish your soul through My Holy Word.  I give you My Promises in My Holy Scripture.”


“You are Mine and I Am yours!  We belong to each other.  We will be together forever in My Father’s House!  You have so much joy and love and peace and eternal bliss with Me to look forward to!”


“Even now, I give you a taste of heaven through My Holy Spirit that dwells in you!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Cherished Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: