Friday, November 26, 2021

Come home to Me


11/26/21  4:58 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am worthy of all glory, honor, and praise.  I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!  I Am your God who came to you as an infant child, born of My Immaculate Mother Mary, suffered for your sins under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.  After three days, I rose from the dead to glorious New Life.”


“I sent you My Holy Spirit at Pentecost, to fill you with My Holy Love, and lead you and guide you every moment of your life to find Me, and come home to Me.”


“I love you so much that I gave you a free will to choose to love Me and follow Me.  I call your name.  I have always called your name with great love.”


“Come to Me.  My Loving Arms are open wide to bring you inside My Sacred Heart.  I love you forever!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: