Sunday, November 14, 2021

I love you here, right now!


11/14/21  6:16 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are so precious to Me!  How I have always loved you!  Look at your face in a mirror.  You are My Beloved Son or Daughter.  I love you here, right now!  I will always love you.”


“You are My Beautiful Creation.  I see what’s inside your heart and soul.  I created you in My Holy Image.  You are lovely to Me.”


“Allow Me to mold you and make you to be even more like Me.  I will transform you to be more perfectly My Vessel of Light and My Holy Love.”


“Surrender yourself to Me, as I have surrendered Myself to you.  Give your heart to Me, as I have already given My Sacred Heart to you.  Love Me, as I have loved you.”


“I will take care of all the rest!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you My Beloved Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: