Friday, November 12, 2021

Ancient of Days


11/12/21  1:34 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I invite you to be in My Holy Presence.  I Am the Ancient of Days.  I Am the Holy One of Israel.  I Am God Almighty in your midst.”


“I have come to be with My People.  I Am Emmanuel.  I Am God with you!”


“I dwell in the hearts of men, women, and children.  I dwell inside your heart!  You are My Living Temple of My Holy Spirit.  You are My Dwelling Place.”


“I Am the One who makes you holy.  I purify and cleanse your heart with My Holy and Precious Blood that I shed for you on My Cross.  I sacrificed Myself for your salvation.”


“Come to Me.  My Mercy is great for you.  Repent of your sins that I may remove them far from you.  I will make you a new creation!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you.  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: