Wednesday, November 17, 2021

My Beloved Disciples


11/17/21  6:16 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are My Beloved Disciples.  I rely upon you to spread My Light, My Holy Love, and My Gospel, My Holy Word.  I Am with you every moment to accomplish My Holy, Loving, and Precious Will for you.”


“I do not expect you to do My Will in your own strength, or without Me by your side.  I bless you with everything you need to be My Witness.  I dwell inside your heart and soul.  I Am with you always!”


“Be filled with the joy of My Holy Spirit, and the warmth of My Holy Love in your heart!  I bless you with My Holy Wisdom.  I lead you and guide you in My Holy Ways of Love.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones,  I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: