Thursday, November 11, 2021

To Have a Purpose


11/11/21  1:17 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am the Bread of Life!  I Am your daily nourishment.  Come to Me often in prayer throughout the day.  I will fill you up with My Holy Love and My Holy Wisdom.”


“I will meet you where you are.  I will lead you and guide you what to do next, according to My Holy, and Loving, and Precious Will.”


“I will give you My Holy Spirit.  I will cleanse you in My Eternal Divine Mercy.  I will plant My Peace in your heart!”


“I Am with you.  I will never let you go.  I will satisfy the desires in your heart to be loved, to be wanted, and to have a purpose.”


“You are Mine, and I Am yours!”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: