Sunday, November 7, 2021

I Am with you always


11/7/21  4:47 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am your Rock, and your Fortress, your Stronghold, and your Strength.  I Am your Hiding Place, the Lover of your soul, and the Healer of your soul!”


“I Am here for you always.  I Am with you always.  You are Mine and I Am yours.  Blessed be My Holy Name, forever!”


“Give thanks to Me at all times.  Praise Me at all times.  Let your hearts rejoice in Me.”


“I Am your Loving Father.  I Am your Redeemer, your Messiah, your Savior, Son of My Father.  I Am the Holy Spirit that dwells in you, and fills you with the fire of My Holy Love.  I Am the Holy Trinity that watches over you day and night!”


“You are My Beloved Children.  I will never let you go!  I wrap you in the Arms of My Holy Love.  I come to you every moment of your life!  I love you with My Whole Heart!”


“I love you, I love you, I love you!  I bless you, I bless you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: