Sunday, November 21, 2021

Do all things through My Holy Love


11/21/21  4:46 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I orchestrate all of your days.  I lead you and guide you according to My Holy, Precious, and Loving Will.”


“Do not be afraid of what you will say, or what you will do.  My Holy Spirit will give you the words to say, and inspire your next move.”


“Keep your eyes on Me, and be filled with My Holy Love.  Do all things through My Holy Love.  Do not act, unless it is through My Holy Love.”


“I will cleanse your interior life as you spend time with Me in prayer.  I will purify your intentions.  Allow Me to walk with you on your journey.  I will teach you many things about Myself.  I will reveal Myself to you.”


“I love you, My Beloved Little Lambs, I love you!  I bless you abundantly through My Holy Love for you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: