Tuesday, November 9, 2021

My Vessel to spread My Holy Love


11/9/21  4:46 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Smile!  Let Me see your beautiful face.  You are lovely to Me.  The closer you come to Me, the more My Love for you will radiate from your face.  You will be My Beacon of Light in a darkened world.”


“Spread My Light.  Spread My Holy Love!  Spread My Holy Gospel.  Speak of My Holy Love for all of mankind.  Let the whole world ring with My Holy Love!”


“Do not be afraid.  Trust in Me.  I will give you the courage and the strength you need to be My Witness!  It will become natural for you to speak of My Holy Love in every day conversation.”


“Spread My Holy Love where you are at, to the people you encounter each day, to the people I will bring to you.”


“Open your heart to Me that I may fill you to overflowing with My Holy Love!  You will be My Vessel to spread My Holy Love!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: