Sunday, October 31, 2021

Prince of Peace


10/31/21  3:58 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Happy are those who follow Me.  I give you the keys to My Eternal Life with you.  I show you what brings you true peace and joy in your heart and soul.”


“I Am your Prince of Peace.  Allow Me to reign in your heart.  I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!  Do not allow your heart to be troubled or afraid.  I Am with you always!”


“You are Mine and I Am yours.  I Am so very close to you!  Forgive as I forgive.  Love as I love.  Be gracious and merciful, as I Am gracious and merciful.  I will bless you with My Grace, through My Holy Spirit, through My Holy Mother Mary, to follow Me.”


“I Am your happiness.  I Am all you need!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: