Friday, October 22, 2021

Master Gardener


10/22/21 4:47 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I will teach you to follow Me.  I will show you the way.  I will always be with you to lead and guide you.”


“Do not be concerned if you live your life differently than those around you.  What matters is what I think.  Be holy as I Am holy.  You will be My Fragrance of Holy Love!  You will be My Light in this darkened world.  You will be the salt of My Creation.  You will spread the fire of My Holy Love through My indwelling Holy Spirit!”


“Do not worry how I will go about molding and making you into My New Creation.  Trust in Me with everything!  Trust Me to lovingly tend to your heart and soul, like a Master Gardener!”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you with My Whole Heart, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: