Tuesday, October 5, 2021

The Feast of My Love


10/5/21  2:03 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I keep you company all the days of your life!  You are never alone.  I Am with you always, My Dearest Little Ones!”


“Do not be afraid of anything.  I give you My Courage tested through fire on My Cross.  I give you My Courage to love as I love, to give as I give, and to serve as I serve.”


“I do not expect you to follow Me in your own strength.  I fortify you with the Love and the Strength of My Holy Spirit!  I bless you with everything you need to accomplish My Holy and Loving and Precious Will!”


“Lean on Me.  Rely upon Me.  Trust in Me.  Taste and see that I Am Good!  I Am your Loving Father.  I Am your Lord, and your God, and your King!”


“Welcome home!  You are home with Me.”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you.  I bless you with the Feast of My Love, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: