Friday, October 29, 2021

My Cherished Children


10/29/21  4:31 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am enamored with your soul!  I created your soul to live forever with Me.  I created you with reverent loving kindness.  Regardless of what you may believe or have been told, you are lovely to Me.”


“I created you in My Holy Image, to know, to love, and to serve Me.  I bless you with My Holy Wisdom to know Me.  I bless you with a renewed heart full of gratitude to love Me.  I bless you with a humble and peaceful spirit to serve Me.”


“You are My Finest Creation.  You are skillfully designed to know Me intimately, to love as I love, and to serve as I serve.  You are wonderfully made to bring Me all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!”


“You are My Precious Sons and Daughters!  I am yours, and you are Mine.  You belong to Me, and I belong to you.”


“I Am with you always, My Chosen Little Ones!  I Am in your midst.”


“I love you, My Beloved Lambs, I love you!  I bless you, My Cherished Children, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: