Saturday, October 16, 2021

My Holy Protection


10/16/21  1:09 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all glory, all honor, and all praise!  You will reign with Me forever in heaven, united in My Holy Love.”


“I will purify you of all stain of sin.  I will forgive you, and have mercy upon your soul.  I will draw you close to Me, and set you apart in My Holiness.  I will lead you and guide you on the path of righteousness to My Sacred Heart!” 


“Do not be surprised if you find yourself bowing in My Holy Presence, and repenting profusely of your sins, and desiring to do penance.  It is My Holy Spirit at work in your heart and soul.”


“It is best to cooperate with My Holy Spirit.  Do not fight against Me.  You will not win.  Surrender your heart to Me.  I will mold you and make you into a fisher of men!”


“Do not be afraid.  I love you with all of My Heart.  I Am with you always to save you and redeem you through My Holy and Precious Blood shed for you on My Holy Cross.  You are Mine and I Am Yours!  Your Life is under My Control!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with the Strength of My Holy Protection, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen and Amen!”

No comments: