Friday, October 15, 2021

Live out My Holy Love


10/15/21  6:43 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I Am your Lord, your God, and your King!  You have nothing to fear.  I Am in your midst.  I save you and protect you from all evil and harm.  I watch over you day and night.  I fight for you.  I Am on your side!”


“You are Mine and I Am yours.  I call you by name to come close to Me.  I call you to follow Me in My Holy and Loving Ways.  I make a way for you to live out My Holy Love.”


“There is no sin in My Holy Love.  You act rightly in My Holy Love.  When you humble yourself and serve Me in the people around you, My Holy Love thrives and spreads.”


“I call you to do My Holy, and Precious, and Loving Will.”


“I love you, My Beloved Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: