Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Come home to Me!


10/20/21
  4:48 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I have known you from all eternity!  I have cradled you in My Sacred Heart before you were born.  Even now I hold you inside My Sacred Heart!”


“You are Mine and I Am yours, forever!  Don’t listen to the evil one who tells you lies about your worth and your dignity as My Son or My Daughter.  I created you in My Own Loving Image!  You are so precious in My Eyes.  You are My Son or My Daughter of the King of All Creation!  I Am the King of the Universe!”


“I have loved you since before time began.  I love you each and every moment of your life.  I will love you into all eternity!”


“Have no doubts about My Merciful and Compassionate Love for you.  I went to great lengths to redeem and save you by dying on My Holy Cross, shedding My Precious Blood to wash away your sins, and rising to New Life that you may have My Holy Spirit dwelling within you!”


“I forgive you.  I love you.  Come home to Me!  My Arms and My Heart are open wide for you.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: