Saturday, October 23, 2021

My Body of Christ


10/23/21  6:24 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I have loved you, I love you now, and I will always love you!  You can count on My Eternal Love for you.  I Am faithful to you.  I will never let you go.  You are Mine and I Am yours.  We belong to each other!”


“You are a member of My Body of Christ.  You have many, many brothers and sisters in Christ!  You belong to My Holy Family.  You have access to My Communion of Saints.”


“We are all rooting for you, and pulling for you, and cheering for you, and praying for your salvation!  You are not alone.”


“I Am with you in a special way to overcome everything that comes between us.  My Love for you will prevail.”


“I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you with My Whole Heart, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: