Wednesday, October 13, 2021

I give you My Holy Love


10/13/21  4:23 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Did you ever think about how much I love you?  Do you think about how much I care for you day and night?  Do you know  the truth of My Merciful, and Compassionate, and Everlasting Love for you?”


“Do not listen to the world that lies to you.  I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life!”


“I will never lead you astray.  Put on My Holy Love for you.  Clothe yourself with the knowledge of My Holy Love for you!”


“You are My Precious Sons and Daughters.  I Am enough for you.  I will never leave you or forsake you.  I Am yours and you are Mine!  I give you My Holy Love for you.”


“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you always, My Little Lamb, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: